– New version, using modern BF998 and BCX54 semi conductors.
– Real class A circuitry, clean reception without IMD.
– One coax connection.
– Broadband R/C coupling to the receiver, no transformer.
Second order output intercept point: > + 70 dBm
Third order output intercept point: > + 30 dBm
Maximum output power: in excess of – 15 dBm
PCB Size: Length (mm): 155 x 27
Feed line: 50 – 100 ohm coaxial cable up to 100 meter long
Each antenna performs as good as its installation permits it to. Any active antenna is not working good inside the house! It should be mounted OUTSIDE and as high as possible.
For max. sensitivity:
– this antenna should be positioned as high and free from metal conductors as possible.
– the ground plane of the PCB must NOT be lower than the top of the mast.
(the connection to and the antenna surface itself must be ABOVE the top of the mast).
For best signal-to-noise ratio:
– install the Miniwhip onto a well grounded mast.
– connect ”GND” of the Miniwhip PCB to that mast.
– place HI-Ui ferrite cores (Ui between 5000 and 10.000) on the beginning and end of all cables to block cable noise currents.
Obs utseende kan variera över tid