Mini Whip VLF LF HF VHF Active Antenna
6 meter coaxial cable Bias-Tee and radio
8 meter Coaixal cable Bias-Tee and anetnna
Weight: 405 grams
Frequency range: 10kHz – 30MHz;
Power: DC 5 – 13 V, 100mA;
RF connenector BNC and PL259
Feed line: 50 Ohm coaxial cable;
Used PCB Material: FR-4;
PCB thickness: 1.6 mm;
What’s Included: 1 set of active antenna
Each antenna performs as good as its installation permits it to. Any active antenna is not working good inside the house! It should be mounted OUTSIDE and as high as possible.
For max. sensitivity:
– this antenna should be positioned as high and free from metal conductors as possible.
– the ground plane of the PCB must NOT be lower than the top of the mast.
(the connection to and the antenna surface itself must be ABOVE the top of the mast).
For best signal-to-noise ratio:
– install the Miniwhip onto a well grounded mast.
– connect ”GND” of the Miniwhip PCB to that mast.
– place HI-Ui ferrite cores (Ui between 5000 and 10.000) on the beginning and end of all cables to block cable noise currents.
Obs utseende kan variera över tid